broken hearts

You:.
were my dream
were everything i wanted
were my best friend
were my strength
were my lover
were my future
were my hero
closed me off
held back
kept me at a distance
held everything inside

I:.
loved you
was in love with you
needed you
wanted you
loved you for you
wanted you for you
wanted to be the best for you
wanted to help you be all that you could be
wanted to see your dreams come true
wanted you too see my dreams come true
wanted to share the same dreams
expected to much
loved too much
needed too much
gave too much

We:.
could have been great
should have been great
loved each other
needed each other
were scared of each other
were scared of our future
were scared of life
were best friends

It:.
could have been amazing
was beautiful for a moment
made me happy
made me smile
made me cry

Now:.
all I want is my best friend back



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts