Giddy Girl!



I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS WEDDING!!! I can barely contain my excitement for our wedding! It's so close and I just can not WAIT to marry this man! He is everything I could have asked for and more! I was given such an amazing blessing in him and I can not wait to call him my husband :o) Ok, I'm done gushing!

So many things have fallen into place in the past week. Next week will be hectic but I'm sure it will all work out. I have two finals next week and a Capstone Skill final assessment. Rob also has two finals and a project due. We will be getting all the food next week too and finalizing all the "details".

Rob has been an amazing help through all of this. There are so many projects he has taken upon himself and they have turned perfectly. I'm so proud. My AMAZING friend Heather is going to act as our "food" coordinator for the big day and she is truely an angel for all she is going to do! I have such wonderful friends and family, and none of this would be possible without them! Our friend Jim is doing our DJ'ing and my mom is ordering the DELICIOUS wedding cakes from Piece of Cake Bakery in Columbus (my favorite!).

I got to spend some time with my best girlfriends this weekend. We went to dinner and to see "Sex in the City 2". A FABULOUS night of wine, food and laughs! (Although we missed those who couldnt make it!) Here are a few pics from our night out! Love you gals!

9 days till I'm MRS. SATTELY!!!!!

Comments

  1. I need a "LIKE" button in here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA..... sorry mom! You will actually have to TYPE OUT "Like". LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts