goodbye love.....

To all of my friends and family,

For those of you who have not heard, around 8:30 tuesday night, my husband, Michael was taken to be with God. He was an amazing talented man who touched hundreds of lives. He fought the good fight for almost three years, and in my eyes....he is a survivor. He lived everyday to the fullest and never let his cancer bring him down. I am so proud and honored to be his wife, and to have been by his side as he peacefully slipped into the arms of Jesus. Please continue to pray for peace as we struggle with our loss...he was a husband, and son, a brother, a friend....and now an angel. He will be greatly missed and never forgotten.

Thank you all so much for your love, prayers and support over the last 3 years. I will write tomorrow to confirm calling hours and the location/ time for his Celebration of Life service.

Love,
Anya

Comments

  1. Anya,
    My thoughts and prayers are with you, Nancy, Rick and the family.

    I only had the pleasure of being around you and Michael on a few occasions, but it was obvious to everyone that met the two of you the magnitude of the love you shared and what beautiful souls you both have.

    May the grace and peace of the Lord be with you and the family always.

    Julie Rowland
    (Teresa Benton's Sister)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear heart,
    Andy, Lex and I grieve with you and pray for you, and many, many in our church here in Pittsburgh have been praying and continue to pray for you now. We will continue to be in touch. May the Good Shepherd hold you close.
    love,
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anya...we have never met yet you and Mike have been on my heart and prayers and thoughts and tears. I will continue to pray and am sure that you all will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers and tears...I know your mom and dad as I go to C.v. God bless you Anya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anya,
    Bob and I would just like to say how lucky Michael is to have such a beautiful woman as his wife. The memory of your love for one another will live forever.
    Michael was an angel on earth and will be greatly missed by all. May GOD surround you with his light and love.

    Our Deepest Sympathies,
    Bob & Tina Burt

    ReplyDelete
  5. As I Leave
    I want you to know there is no more pain and worry, and with my leaving, if I caused you hurt I am sorry.

    I have returned home to rest, no more pain to others, this is best.

    Do not forget me, as I will not you, think of me in all the things you do.

    My time was short and a brief stay, and as long as you live, live every day.

    Take care of those we knew together. I know now it's hard, but in time things will be better.

    I leave you now with all my love. I know I will see you again some where up above.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're sad that we never met your wonderful husband. Our hearts ache for you, but we are so proud of the person you've become through your life with your husband. We love you and will keep you in our prayers. Mike and Sally Bales

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts