I'm back....

Ok....

So after taking a hiatus from "blogging" I have decided to once again return to the blog.

Thats a funny word....blog. Who came up with that??

Anyways, after the comments I recieved about the piece on "Love" (posted on myspace), I have been thinking that maybe the things I have to say can positively affect someone. I won't always be serious. Some will be funny, some will make you cry. I'm sure some will be pointless. Either way, I have discovered that writing is one of my strengths and maybe God has a plan to use that??? Who knows. Regardless .......I'm back.

So if you are interested, bookmark this page. I will update often. Also, if anyone has any questions they want answered, a "blog provoking thought", anything....send it my way. If you ask, I will write. But word for the wise.....I'm going to be honest. I will not sugar coat anything. I have to be real, I have to be me. Even if it's painful or hard to read. Thats the best therapy for me, so if you don't want to know....don't read.

Anya

Comments

  1. I'm looking forward to reading your blog :) Oh and BTW... "blog" is short for weblog ;o) I just learned that... hehehe :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts