the time has come




This will be my last post for a while. Michael is being admitted into the James tomorrow and I will not be on the internet often. Michaels cancer has become too painful for us to manage at home. He will be given an epidural tomorrow, which will numb him from the waist down. It was terribly heartbreaking packing our things to go to the hospital. I cried the whole time. I packed as many pictures, momentums and things that are important to us as possible. I felt so sick to my stomach knowing that we would be leaving our home tomorrow, and I will be coming back alone. There is no way to describe this feeling. Please , please , please pray for comfort for Michael. He is so scared and he doesn't want to die in a hospital. Please pray that God will give him peace of mind over the next few weeks, and help him to know that the hospital is just a place. He will be surrounded by friends and family. All I want is for my husband not to suffer.




Michael had a wonderful birthday today and I thank all of you who took time to send him a card. Thank you all for your support and prayer. I love you.




Anya


Comments

  1. Anya,
    Your words just take my breath away. I can tell you everything you said has colored my world in a completely different way. I will never take a moment for granted with Doug, my kids, grandkids, parents, siblings or anyone else that I love. You are an amazing woman and your writings should be published some place. Prayers and thoughts of uplifting love and blessings go to you and Michael. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anya,

    Lisa and I continue to pray for you and Michael every day. You are both brave and strong beyond words to describe it.

    Please know that you are in our thoughts and our prayers.

    Our love to you both.
    Lonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anya, thinking of you and Michael constantly. Love,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anya and Michael,
    every time I think of you - and it's quite often - I am overcome with such sadness, I can't even describe it. No one, especially newlyweds, should ever go thru what you are experiencing. You both are really the bravest people I know. My family and I wish you strength, energy and a little extra resolve.
    Happy belated B-day, Michael. You are constantly in our thoughts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts