WEDDING WEEK!!

And so starts the wedding week!

I went to my friend Sarah's baby shower today! It was so stinkin' cute! She got a lot of super cute things and she looked so beautiful. It was a lot of fun to just relax with the ladies for an afternoon.

I can't believe Im getting married this week!! I could not be more excited!! Everything is finished other than the food, so I can focus on my 3 finals this week. I have 2 tomorrow that I am a little nervous about but Im sure it will be fine. The one on Thursday is the BIG one. 100 questions, 2 hours. Ugh. I will be ready for a break after that one!

My husband-to-be CRAZY cleaned our house today and I am so incredibly thankful to him for that! I was able to come home and just relax and study. Much needed stress relief to come home to a clean house. He is amazing.

I probably wont post much more this week. Busy week!! 5 days till Im Mrs. Sattely!

Comments

  1. Hello sis. I just wanted to wish you the best of luck with your upcoming wedding and for the future. I'm sorry to say that I won't be able to make it but I wish you the best all the same. Congratulations! Keep in touch, let me know how things are going. (my email is leonmelnicoff@bellsouth.net). Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts