Helloooo!!!!

HI!!

I know, I know! Its been forever since I have blogged! I have been CRAZY busy since we got back from the honeymoon! School started back up today and it is going to be a VERY busy and overwhelming quarter. Yikes! I will probably not be on here as much but for those who need an update, let me give you a quick "happenings":

1. We are house hunting! I have a feeling this will probably take about 4-6 months to find a house and then sign, seal and deliver everything, but it's fun looking! We are in LOVE with the little town of Sugar Grove and that's where our main focus is. Easy access to Columbus yet it has the small town feel we have (strangely) grown to love down here!

2. I am in the Maternity portion of clinicals now. Yikes, again! I have a HUGE assignment due in 4 weeks so that will be my life for the next month. I have an incredibly hard course load this quarter so I will welcome September with OPEN ARMS! That leads me to #3....

3. My AMAZING husband could not be more self-less or supportive right now. After long consideration we decided that he is going to work full-time while I focus on school. He is our sole bread winner now and I can not thank him enough for his sacrifice and hard work. I have never seen someone work as hard as him to support his family and that makes me so proud to be his wife! After I am done in school, I will work and he will go back to school to finish his degree. Somewhere in that mix we might have a few little Sattely's but only time will tell! Hahah...

4. Throughout all this I need to find time to get back in shape and start eating better again! I will try to blog this and keep accountable!

Thanks for all the love and support! If I don't get wedding "Thank You" notes out on a timely basis, please know that I love each and everyone of you for your love and support and I can not thank you enough!! I will get them out eventually!

Love,

ANYA SATTELY ;o)

Comments

  1. I really really like the part about the little Sattely's...just sayin ;-)

    So proud of you both..love you!

    mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) Thank you, I got my fill for the week! Glad to hear life is going good, aside of the hard studies and such....you've got a wonderful man by your side!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts