Good Friends




I managed to polish off the second to last week of school with two test grades of 96% and 100%. Love it! Rob and I went and ordered the wedding cupcakes today and I spent a lovely afternoon with my dear friend Nikki. We had lunch and wine at the Brass Ring Golf Course in Logan. I always love going there. Beautiful scenery and friendly people. And of course, always fun with Nikki! Love her!

My best friend and Maid-of-Honor, Sarah, and her hubby, Brad got some pregnancy pics done this week by my FAVORITE photographer Kama! Sarah is absolutely GLOWING so I thought I'd share a few of her pictures! Baby boy Swank is due in September! Her sister Audrey and I couldn't help but jump in on the fun! Love you Sarah!

Comments

  1. hey....ur getting MARRIED a week from today! Congrats on the grades...I'm so proud of you!

    Mommy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts