Playing at the Farm!

One of the things I remember most about high school are the amazing relationships I developed with people that have lasted well into our adult years. One of my very best friends from high school, Ryan, has been by my side through all the highs and lows we have each experienced over the years. Ryan was really into photography in high school and won several awards for his work. He went into the photography business after high school but until this year we have never lived in the same state long enough that we could utilize his services. Ryan recently moved back to Columbus from Dubai and we were finally able to get together and have some fun with his camera!

We took the kids out to Slate Run Farm and had quite the adventure trying to get a 2-year-old to cooperate in getting his picture taken! Ryan was able to capture some amazing family photos and seriously, you cant beat the scenery of fall at the farm!







We eventually had to resort to "action" shots vs. "posed" shots for Mr. B!









I ADORE the shots of Ben and his daddy! Mr. B is just a little mirror of his daddy and he loves doing the things that daddy does.

Ever since having a little girl I have wanted to get some Mommy/ Daughter shots. I LOVE these pictures of my sweet, sweet girl! She makes it SO easy to just love on her!




Miss. Molly turns 6 months old today and she got her first tooth a few weeks ago. I LOVE her fuzzy hair and the fact that she is always, always smiling! Ryan was able to capture such sweet moments with our precious girl. 






Toward the end of our shoot Mr. B was over it (actually, he was "over it" as soon as he saw the camera... LOL) Ryan had a secret prop in his car that let us get a few more awesome shots of Ben! 





Im so, so excited that my bestie is back in town for good! LOVED seeing him and having fun with the littles. I love that we will get to hang out with Ryan any time we want to and Mr. B just loves him! We got some great family photos and had so much fun! I think it's funny that at the end of the day when the kids were tired and hungry (thus the bottle and sucker in the picture) we got one of my favorite photos! Thank you SO much Ryan for spending the day with us!











Comments

Popular Posts