Wedding stuff






So here are a few things I have done for the wedding. Im focusing on the simple idea of a fun, laid back summer wedding. Weddings are rediculously expensive and usually way over the top. We want this wedding to be about our new life, our love, and our family. We want our family to relax and have a good time! I want people to wear flip flops if they want! "Summer Barbeque"... I love it! Some friends have been talking to me about this new DIY WEDDING craze. It's a concept that appearantly is quite popular right now. A "DIY (Do It Yourself) Wedding" consists of using resources that are already in your life to make your wedding more affordable. For example, I have made the invitations, I have made the flower arrangements, I am making the table centerpieces, a GREAT friend is DJ'ing for us as a gift, a friend of mine is doing the photography. Rob even made an AMAZING replica of the church we are getting married in and we are going to use it as a card box! I feel like we have a great grasp on reality and I am very proud to say we are sticking to our *low* budget :o) Check out the pics of some of the stuff I have put together.... More wedding blogs are coming!

Comments

Popular Posts