I'm so sad

Today was one of the worst days ever. Michaels best friend from all the way back to grade school died last night. He had an aneurism (sp?) in his sleep. He was 25. Are you kidding me??? How much more can we take? The only explanation I can come up with is that Georgie went before.... to watch out for Michael. George loved him and when Michael got any kind of bad news through his whole illness, George was on a plane from Baltimore and sleeping on our couch that night. Thats just how he was. I can't believe this. I'm just in shock. It makes me so sad....and so scared. I hate the saying that deaths happen in 3's.....have you ever heard that? My grandpa died, and now George.......

Right now, I'm just terrified.

Comments

  1. what the fuck is right! holy cow, that is just horrible and so sad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Anya...
    How shocking, awful, and unexpected. I'm so sorry. Our hearts are breaking with you. We continue to pray for Mike, you, your family... and now George's family.

    Bethany (Andrea's sister)& Karl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what to say. WHY????

    Lord, bring your peace.

    But WHY, WHY must there be so much pain???

    Father, reassure us that you are the God of love and you don't desire us to suffer. Surely you abhore the suffering of these two, the pain your children are in? Send us a sign of your love; reassure us that though the valley is dark the light ahead is lovely.

    Thank you for the promised hope, but please give these two your strength for the here and now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts