Happy 2012!!!

2011 was an amazing year for us. Of course our biggest moment included becoming parents to our beautiful Benjamin. That boy simply amazes me and I am so blessed to have been chosen to be his mommy! I also graduated the first part of nursing school and became a Liscensed Practical Nurse. That was a huge accomplishment for me and one that I am very proud of. I had the AMAZING opportunity of meeting my brothers and there are simply no words to describe how happy that made me. It was like a new chapter in my life was opened and I love the relationship we have begun. I can't wait to make a lifetime of memories with them! The best part of 2011 was spending another year with the love of my life. We celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary in June and every single day I am so thankful for that man. He is my best friend and I love that I get to be with him and share my ups and downs with him.

I am really looking forward to the exciting things that 2012 will bring. My resolutions include things in progress that I plan to finish, as well as new projects and goals to better my life and my family's life. There are things I want to change, and things I want to maintain. Since they say you are more likely to follow through if you write it out... here I go with a few of goals for 2012...

1. Tell my husband everyday how much I love and appreciate him. Cherish, value, respect and work everyday to maintian our amazing marriage.

2. To be the best mom I can be to my beautiful boy. I want to continue to shower him with love and affection so that he grows up knowing he is secure and loved and will always be taken care of.

3. Focus on the positive and healthy friendships in my life and learn how to be the best friend possible.

4. Run a 1/2 marathon again

5. Finish my nursing degree and become a Registered Nurse

6. Be kinder to my body. Cleaner foods, more activity, creating peaceful moments, doing things to rejuvenate my body, mind and spirit.

There are several other goals I have but for now those are the ones I have chosen to share. Here's to you and your's... wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year!!! Happy 2012!!!!





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts