The Sattely life... PLUS ONE!

Let me start out this blog by saying two things. FIRST, I am very sorry I have not gotten "Thank You" cards out for the wedding gifts we received! We are sincerely thankful for the generosity you all showed us for our wedding and could not be more grateful! I will try my hardest to get those out sooner than later! And SECOND, sorry I have not updated this blog! Quarter Two nursing clinicals have 110% consumed my energy and time. This quarter of school is SO much harder than the last and I am completely exhausted at this point (for other reasons as well ;o)). With that said, I will try to keep this blog updated as much as I can! I am by nature a writer and I have WAY too many things in my life going on right now to not write about them!

So.... as you all know by now, Rob and I are expecting a BABY! There are so many things that go through your head when you find out you are going to have a child, it's been overwhelming all the thoughts in my mind and I'm sure Rob's too. We know that this will certainly change things, but we could not be more excited! I am going to blog about everything I go through, because the things I am feeling, both physically and emotionally are unlike anything I have ever experienced in my life! So if you are interested, stay tuned. You all know that in my writing I spare no details, the good, the bad and the ugly... so read with caution! Hahaha...

Again thank you all so much for your support and love. We have so much love between us and can not wait to share it with a little one! Family has always been a #1 priority and desire for Rob and I and we are blessed with wonderful friends and family and hope to continue that love for generations to come!

Comments

Popular Posts