(Almost) Sattely Update!


Hey everyone!

It's almost wedding time!! I have decided to cancel my Facebook account for numerous reasons. You can get all your much needed (haha) Sattely updates here. I will also be writing again as much as I have time to! School has been VERY busy this quarter. I am almost done with Quarter one nursing and next quarter I move on to OB and get to be in the delivery room! (YIKES!) Rob is doing great in school as well. I am so proud of him. He has decided to go into the Surgical Tech program at Hocking and starts his clinicals in the fall. I'm so proud of him!

The wedding is less than two weeks away and we are really looking forward to celebrating with everyone and then heading off on our honeymoon! My mom's cousin has generously donated her vacation home in Harbor Springs Michigan for our honeymoon. We will be going to Mackinack Island and Charlevoix while we are there as well! SO excited!

Well, keep checking back for pics and posts. Until then peace and happiness to you all~

Anya

Comments

Popular Posts