Missing You

Hi Baby,
Wow....I'm missing you like I never have before. Things are so complicated right now and my life just doesn't make sense. It's so hard, Michael. I'm trying so hard to do the right things, make the right decisions, but things are just really messed up. I miss having you. I miss how life made sense when you were here. I miss the way you understood me without me even saying a word. I think of you so much, and often wish I could just be with you. I feel like I'm barely keeping my head above water these days. I look at our pictures every night before I go to bed and I can't remember the last time in weeks that I haven't cried myself to sleep. I was doing so well there for a while and now it's like I have taken 12 steps back. Only this time the pain is worse. I feel sad, angry, hurt...it's never hurt this much, Michael. I just think about how much I want to see you face, feel your touch, look into your eyes. Having you just hold my hand would make everything better. I miss you so much my love. You were always there standing behind me, standing beside me. You encouraged me when I was down, when I felt lost, and Michael, I need that so bad right now. I need you. Our anniversary is coming up. Not sure what I'm going to do that day yet, but right now I'm not even handling the thought of that day very well. I love you so much, Michael, and please, if you can come visit me in a dream or something...please...I just want to see your face. I love you...

This song makes me think of us…..




Anya

Comments

  1. Anya, although it's completely different from your pain, I've been going through some stuff here, too, so can relate to barely keeping your head above water. I am thinking of you and wish you lived nearby. Have not seen your mom lately, but I've been rather self-focused on my problems for a while.

    Sending up a prayer for your comfort, healing, and sweet dreams,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts